Darius Parson | Syracusefan.com

Darius Parson

ConnectiCuse

Scout Team
According to TOS, he is reopening his recruitment - some current BE and ACC teams.

It looks like other programs are checking to see if Marcus Coleman has any interest in re-opening his recruitment as well. Judging by the title of the article I'm guessing that the answer is no.

I'm not a recruitard...(sorry DC :p)
Whom did he commit to?

Ahh dammit..we need a recruiting database to keep track of this...I'll drop this nugget

Not sure if tomcat will mention it but we are almost done recruiting for this class.

Parson still says he is committed and that he has the best relationship with Coach Moore at SU out of everyone who is contacting him. Taking an official in December. Not worried about him.

I'll be honest, he's probably the guy I am least worried about replacing, given the fact Spruill is a junior to be, still got another year of Diabate, our Milford LB finally gets here, and we still have like three or four good ones we are looking at... Might just be doing us a favor.

We're too loaded at LB to really lose sleep over an LB recruit, especially with the lot that we are still involved with.

According to TOS, he is reopening his recruitment - some current BE and ACC teams.

Parson's only offer is from Syracuse. Where the heck is he going?

I'm really hoping we're staying in the mix with Neal, Rippy and Logan no matter how many spots are left.

Parson's only offer is from Syracuse. Where the heck is he going?

I'm really hoping we're staying in the mix with Neal, Rippy and Logan no matter how many spots are left.

If any of them want to commit, I have no problem giving them the scholarships of "committs" who are looking around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom