Darius Rucker & Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Darius Rucker & Syracuse

Rocco

Watching you.
Darius Rucker played at Turning Stone last night, along with the Eli Young Band and David Nail. My wife and I were planning on going to the Syracuse game at 3, then driving over to the Stone in time to catch the concert at 7. Then NC St decided they were too soft-nosed to make it here in time. The tip gets pushed back until 7 and completely screws up our plans. Darius Rucker then pushed his stage appearance back to 9 pm. Everything was a disaster except for the outcome.

The main reason I'm posting is what Darius Rucker said shortly after he started playing. He asked the crowd, "Hey did Syracuse win tonight?" The crowd, which was heavily dressed in Orange, erupted. Rucker then said, "Wow, 25-0. Syracuse!!! Coach Boeheim... he's a good friend of mine." The place erupted again.

Syracuse is even dominant and well-respected down in the deep south.

Great win, great concert. The whole state of North Carolina can go kick rocks.

Cool - I wonder if they're golfing buddies. Darius seems like a cool guy, and I enjoy his music. Does he put on a good show?

Cool - I wonder if they're golfing buddies. Darius seems like a cool guy, and I enjoy his music. Does he put on a good show?

Yes it was a great show. He is a great performer and interacts with the crowd well.

Rumor has it that besides his beloved South Carolina Gamecocks, he is a Syracuse basketball fan.

Yes it was a great show. He is a great performer and interacts with the crowd well.

Rumor has it that besides his beloved South Carolina Gamecocks, he is a Syracuse basketball fan.

I am a member at the same golf course as Darius here outside of Charleston. He usually plays at the same time every week. When I as him there next time I will ask if he's a syracuse fan.

I am a member at the same golf course as Darius here outside of Charleston. He usually plays at the same time every week. When I as him there next time I will ask if he's a syracuse fan.

Sounds good thanks.