Daryl Watkins tidbit | Syracusefan.com

Daryl Watkins tidbit

Word in Philly is they want to make a push for Paul/Harden next year...

I loved Dorrell Wright. He showed up at what was literally close the bottom which...for the W's...is pretty friggin low. And he played hard and he played well. But he's not the long term answer and for a team that just stocks wing players and three point shooters, his time was up.

And given that the market for a veteran PG had dried up, this was a great deal for Bob Myers to pull off. CJ Watson is the odd man out here (an ex-Warrior who does appear to be being re-signed by the Bulls) an he's also a good player.

Super excited for Jarrett Jack.

44cuse

Word in Philly is they want to make a push for Paul/Harden next year...

Why would Chris Paul leave la for Philly to play with james harden?

There is a chance he can team up with Dwight and josh smith in Atl... 10x better situation than Philly, and I don't even think he would leave LA and griffin for that.

as a philly fan, BLECH! whoopee, they will have maxed out to achieve 7th in the conference every year. still zero at the 4 or 5 (unless holiday/iggy can be turned into that...but that's doubtful). somebody is going to pay WAAAY too much for harden next year and i really hope it ain't philly.

Harden is only a restricted FA next year anyway, I'm 99% sure.

Harden is only a restricted FA next year anyway, I'm 99% sure.

but aren't durant and westbrook already maxed? I don't think you can fit 3 max players, can you?...especially with contracts like Perkins in the mix.

OKC should just trade Ibaka and Harden to the Magic for Dwight... everyone's happy.

Watkins was waived today or will be waived tomorrow