Dave Bing | Syracusefan.com

Dave Bing

This type of scenario is going to be played out in more and more municipalities in the very near future. This is the direct result of unsustainable government expenditures for salaries, pensions, and benefits for employees, most of whom add no real benefit to society. This is so simple and self-defining. If all those government expenses were worth it, they would be adding benefit to society, raising the tax base and paying for themselves. Instead, this proves that most of government is simply a leech on society, drawing on society's lifeblood, and giving little back.

And remember, you are only going to see more and more of this.

This type of scenario is going to be played out in more and more municipalities in the very near future. This is the direct result of unsustainable government expenditures for salaries, pensions, and benefits for employees, most of whom add no real benefit to society. This is so simple and self-defining. If all those government expenses were worth it, they would be adding benefit to society, raising the tax base and paying for themselves. Instead, this proves that most of government is simply a leech on society, drawing on society's lifeblood, and giving little back.

And remember, you are only going to see more and more of this.

I really wish you had an opinion on this. I know you so well -- scream bloody murder if there a problem with your plane to nowhere or you get some sub standard food. It's a good thing all of military are coming home. We are going to need a lot of good men with a gun to deal with all of you bad men.

I really wish you had an opinion on this. I know you so well -- scream bloody murder if there a problem with your plane to nowhere or you get some sub standard food. It's a good thing all of military are coming home. We are going to need a lot of good men with a gun to deal with all of you bad men.

Sorry if the truth hurts.

BTW, am I being threatened here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom