David Dawson | Syracusefan.com

David Dawson

Hoke is already starting to put together another great class. They are going to be a powerhouse again very soon.

Taco Charlton committed yesterday too. The have some big time players signed up and its only Feb.

Florida had 4 5* Top 150 players sign yesterday. I would give my left nut for just one.

I can only imagine how much better my life would be if I was named Taco.

They also go a verbal today from Jake Butt. They have now gotten verbals from what may be our 3 best recruiting targets at DE.

We wont get out first commit until mid april ... and it wont be more than 3 star ... not an indictment of the staff, an indictment of the program

They also go a verbal today from Jake Butt. They have now gotten verbals from what may be our 3 best recruiting targets at DE.

I believe Butt is projecting as a Tight End.

Michigan has 11 commitments already. I think this works to our advantage because we're recruiting so many kids in the state this year.

Michigan has 11 commitments already. I think this works to our advantage because we're recruiting so many kids in the state this year.
Any idea how many scholarships they had for this year?

i am honestly sitting at my desk wondering if this is a joking comment or an ironic serious one. can i get some help?

i am honestly sitting at my desk wondering if this is a joking comment or an ironic serious one. can i get some help?
No a guy named Butt is really going to play tight end. Never thought about until you mentioned it, thats funny.

Welp, looks like we have no chance in this year's belching contest.

We wont get out first commit until mid april ... and it wont be more than 3 star ... not an indictment of the staff, an indictment of the program
Doesn't look like there are any locals with offers to get the ball rolling this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom