David Hale "The 315" 4-18-24 | Syracusefan.com

David Hale "The 315" 4-18-24

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
ESPN ACC writer David Hale joins Brian Higgins in studio. David & Brian talk about the Bruce Springsteen concert happening later today, they discuss Fran's Brown performance so far, go over other ACC news and more!...

ESPN ACC writer David Hale joins Brian Higgins in studio. David & Brian talk about the Bruce Springsteen concert happening later today, they discuss Fran's Brown performance so far, go over other ACC news and more!...

Someone should tell Higgins he can take down the Orange is the new Fast sign now.

Someone should tell Higgins he can take down the Orange is the new Fast sign now.
How do you think I feel? Was a long time lurker, but decided to join the board right when Dino started. Thought that fast was going to become Syracuse's identity for a long time. Now people just think I'm a racecar driver or something.

How do you think I feel? Was a long time lurker, but decided to join the board right when Dino started. Thought that fast was going to become Syracuse's identity for a long time. Now people just think I'm a racecar driver or something.
Hope the tattoo is removable