David Perkins | Syracusefan.com

David Perkins

Comments at the bottom of the article said he is MAC bound. He seems like the perfect size for a linebacker and has great spead. Hopefully we have a shot, if coach wants him.

I wonder if he even knows where he is going...

David Perkins@The_O_Life2h
@JumpmanLeek bout to hit you back man I been on the phones wit coaches all day bro.

Or better yet Eric white.

fwiw Eric White now follows David Perkins on twitter. He knows what he's doing. If Boom wants to come here it would be up to him

fwiw Eric White now follows David Perkins on twitter. He knows what he's doing. If Boom wants to come here it would be up to him

He should have came to SU in the first place anyway. It was the best situation for him.

Perkins is alleged to have broken into a car before being located by police while trying to enter a stranger's home at 2:45 a.m. the morning of Saturday, May 25, 2013.

No thanks we don't need anymore kids like that.

In the police report that the Blade obtained, Perkins was said to be intoxicated with "blood all over his hands and clothes" following large cuts to his wrist. When Perkins was asked by law enforcement what he was doing at the woman's house, Perkins stated "I called coach and he said to go to her house."

Interesting way of handling it, and probably would never have heard about it if it happened in Columbus. I know in State College police just give drunken football players a ride home after incidents on campus.

Perkins is alleged to have broken into a car before being located by police while trying to enter a stranger's home at 2:45 a.m. the morning of Saturday, May 25, 2013.

No thanks we don't need anymore kids like that.

In the police report that the Blade obtained, Perkins was said to be intoxicated with "blood all over his hands and clothes" following large cuts to his wrist. When Perkins was asked by law enforcement what he was doing at the woman's house, Perkins stated "I called coach and he said to go to her house."

Interesting way of handling it, and probably would never have heard about it if it happened in Columbus. I know in State College police just give drunken football players a ride home after incidents on campus.

with how thin OSU is at LBer I had a feeling there was more to the story. Not saying he/we would, but just how would it look if we bring a player in who just got arrested for burglary after we just kicked 2 of our own out of school for the same thing? maybe because he was drunk you can use the excuse, but that would be pushing it.

BLjkq_OCIAE9tuV.jpg

not as bad as Diamond Ferri ... the eye must be a football thing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom