Class of 2014 - David Reyes | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 David Reyes

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
@PAHS_70: @KJWilliams2 @Aj_Long3 just got a phone call from Syracuse, might be joining you guys up there! #CuseFam

OT Pen Argyle HS

6'1" 270

6-1 seems awfully small for OT.

I could see that being an interior lineman, but certainly not a tackle on this level.

I could see that being an interior lineman, but certainly not a tackle on this level.
A guard or center would be more in line for him at 6'1"bNo way he plays OT unless he was the strongest SOB in college football at his size. He would have to try bulling straight into a defender to keep him away from the backfield. A very doubtful strategy for anyone trying that for a whole game.

HUDL video looks like he plays right guard most of the plays. Doesnt explode off the line, doesn't pancake his guys. Seems overweight and pretty slow. Watched about 10 plays, didn't like what I saw, shut it off.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/1043272/

if you really watch him he seals the play off really well. The running back knows which way the kid is moving the line.
Always pushing forward and never gets pushed back. Wonder what his age is and could he be a center candidate?

Nothing wrong with being a walk on. I have to give it to those kids. My little brother was back when Grob was there. It's not the easiest thing to do

-

agreed, as a former walkon myself in a different sport im biased, but those kids give just as much effort and have to pony up for the chance to attend SU. They're great program guys!

kids junior highlights he's playing guard and I think at times center, no? He also has 2 pancakes in the first couple of highlights no?

syracuse hasn't offered they're keeping in touch. thats what they should be doing. where do you guys get 'walkon' from?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom