David Walker ...... next SU head coach? | Syracusefan.com

David Walker ...... next SU head coach?

Nah.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I know people will balk at this, but I'd go after Butch Davis. Absolute stud recruiter, would probably like a chance at getting back in the ACC, and then hope he walks the line. Big gamble, but with potential big payoff.

I know people will balk at this, but I'd go after Butch Davis. Absolute stud recruiter, would probably like a chance at getting back in the ACC, and then hope he walks the line. Big gamble, but with potential big payoff.

How many glorious seasons would we get before we go on probation and Butch gets fired?

Here's the straight up truth, SU is in NO position right now to do anything that gets the NCAA looking sideways.

Davis is a really overrated coach. You'd be hiring a dinosaur. No clue how he'll get his kind of recruits to Syracuse without breaking more than a few rules. Terrible fit.

If you want a jilted ACC coach who dominated that league (unlike Davis) hire Jagodzinski.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom