DB Allen Stritzinger Transferred to Youngstown State/in the portal again | Syracusefan.com

DB Allen Stritzinger Transferred to Youngstown State/in the portal again

Makes sense. I thought he played quite well at the end of 2018, but really regressed last season. Assume younger players have passed him on the depth chart.

Seemed like a good kid and capable player - wish him well.
We have a depth chart? I wonder if we have a season.

We have a depth chart? I wonder if we have a season.
Spring practice, before everything went to Hell.
1591828822735.png

I wonder if they move Clarke to that rover spot?
Clarke’s the famous hit stick, could get the dome going.

wonder how ready RGL Labrosse is

Clarke’s the famous hit stick, could get the dome going.

wonder how ready RGL Labrosse is
Would love for Labrosse and Carter to step up. Its just hard to predict what these guys can give as true freshmans.

He saw the field pretty regularly and seemed like a decent player. Here's hoping he lands somewhere he can play more.

I always thought he was really held back by the fact that he started at RB, a posistion he was never going to see much of the field at, before switching the DB.

I always thought he was really held back by the fact that he started at RB, a posistion he was never going to see much of the field at, before switching the DB.

We promised him a shot at playing RB.
We landed him because of it.
He got a shot.

Then he switched back to DB/S, which is what everybody else was recruiting him for.

We don’t give him that chance, he probably ends up at Michigan or elsewhere.

Trotter's in the portal too, right? What's that, 12 out of 22 on guys on the defensive two-deep are freshman or sophomores ... 13 assuming Thompson ends up in that slot.

Are Barron and Wax expected to play offense or defense? Sure seems like there's a greater need, and likely a clearer path for playing time, on D.

We promised him a shot at playing RB.
We landed him because of it.
He got a shot.

Then he switched back to DB/S, which is what everybody else was recruiting him for.

We don’t give him that chance, he probably ends up at Michigan or elsewhere.
Yeah, he may not have made the best decision for his career by waiting to make the shift. Then again, it's a game, and you need to enjoy playing it, or what's the point?

Last edited:
This is the only departure that hurts a little bit. Depth. Experience. And he made two-deep.

Wish him well, but wish we were not losing him.

Trotter's in the portal too, right? What's that, 12 out of 22 on guys on the defensive two-deep are freshman or sophomores ... 13 assuming Thompson ends up in that slot.

Are Barron and Wax expected to play offense or defense? Sure seems like there's a greater need, and likely a clearer path for playing time, on D.
Barron - D
Wax - O

After last years defense the coaches weren't the only one's put on notice...…..we're gonna be real young on defense this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom