Class of 2025 - DB Marcus Upton (NJ) Decommitted (6/19/24) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 DB Marcus Upton (NJ) Decommitted (6/19/24)

Sold a bill of goods...:mad:

Bruce Willis Film GIF

I have to be honest, I'm disappointed in the lack of any top-end talent in the '25 class. Don't get me wrong, it's a solid class, but there's no true top talent like I was hoping there'd be.. and that was before our best recruit decommitted. After how hot and fast things were in finalizing the '24 class, I'm a bit disappointed.

Anyways, in Fran I trust

I have to be honest, I'm disappointed in the lack of any top-end talent in the '25 class. Don't get me wrong, it's a solid class, but there's no true top talent like I was hoping there'd be.. and that was before our best recruit decommitted. After how hot and fast things were in finalizing the '24 class, I'm a bit disappointed.

Anyways, in Fran I trust
Nah it will be a top 35 class and we will probably have 4 or 5 4 stars...2026 class will be closer to 30 or 25

Probably a case of a recruit seeing how many DB'S Brown is bringing in and thinks his chances of seeing the field early are better elsewhere

Anyways, in Fran I trust
Fran did say he was behind in recruiting the 25 and 26 classes.

We haven't won any games under Fran yet. An exciting season filled with some blowout wins will make this type of thing less likely. That is what I am going to tell myself whenever someone decommits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom