Class of 2022 - DB Quan Peterson (SC) SIGNED NLI SYRACUSE (12/15/21) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DB Quan Peterson (SC) SIGNED NLI SYRACUSE (12/15/21)

1620532436926.png

I was talking to a friend who really looks at tape and has a great background to identify talent and he is high on this kid.
Listed at 6’1, 175 pounds. Some kids just have a knack for being in the right place at the right time. He is one of those guys. Really impressive offer list. Would be a tremendous get.

They should do some of these photo shoots inside the renovated dome. Dim the lights, drop the center hung scoreboard and put a catchy phrase up there or the recruits name.

I’ve seen other schools do this but obviously none are in a dome with a center hung scoreboard that can be lowered.

Listed at 6’1, 175 pounds. Some kids just have a knack for being in the right place at the right time. He is one of those guys. Really impressive offer list. Would be a tremendous get.
Has he had more offers since CL posted them earlier in the thread?

Probably not. Saw his visits and assumed there were more offers than there apparently are.

Hasnt picked up more offers yet..but is on the fringe I think of picking up a ton of big name offers

They should do some of these photo shoots inside the renovated dome. Dim the lights, drop the center hung scoreboard and put a catchy phrase up there or the recruits name.

I’ve seen other schools do this but obviously none are in a dome with a center hung scoreboard that can be lowered.

I think someone posted here or I saw on twitter that Peterson made a tiktok of his visit and it was interesting. All the players and families go into the Dome and it was dimmed lights/color lights/scoreboard on and music etc. very cool

I think someone posted here or I saw on twitter that Peterson made a tiktok of his visit and it was interesting. All the players and families go into the Dome and it was dimmed lights/color lights/scoreboard on and music etc. very cool
Yes, crales44 posted it in this very thread, this very page.