Class of 2021 - DB/WR Clay Masters (OR) PWO COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (5/9/2021) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DB/WR Clay Masters (OR) PWO COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (5/9/2021)

Reminds me a little of cooper lutz. If he dedicates himself weight room like cooper he could be really good.

Every team benefits from players like Clay; he could turn into a gem for our team!
EB34F156-13EF-4ED2-BEE5-69D799B1F9FC.jpeg

Reminds me a little of cooper lutz. If he dedicates himself weight room like cooper he could be really good.

Reminds me of a cross between Gerry McNamara and Andy Rautins...

Seriously though, looks like a solid pickup and the caliber of walk-ons we've been getting in general have been rising. Hopefully these kids get academic scholarships vs having to pay their way.

FWIW IMHO Masters looks like a CB for us. Good ball skills, presses well off the snap, turns well, and high points.

Players like this really add to the quality of the team. The more kids like this the better. Love the fact that the coaches are turning over lots of stones to find the gems

I like underdog players like this: athlete with good speed, agility and skills who are passed over because of a lack of size who have a chip on their shoulder and a good work ethic.
And the name...
ghost_lead.jpg

I thought they had rules on that and you couldnt even promote a walkon until a set period of time had passed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom