DC injury. When was he hurt? | Syracusefan.com

DC injury. When was he hurt?

jvbj01

All Conference
I took this photo before the Nova game. Wasn't he hurt during warmups? I wonder if he did this slamming the ball.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359683766.276557.jpg

I thought he hurt it in practice prior to the nova game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy sat near us in the 123 section at the game last week. He continuously yelled "stf and sit down Boeheim!" This went on the whole game. I couldn't resist taking a picture of him. He was a gem.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359684465.715495.jpg

My intent wasn't to criticize or pick on DC.

Go Cuse!

My intent wasn't to criticize or pick on DC.

Go Cuse!
Didn't seem like you were, we bash cause we love! Just having fun with him, but cheer the heck out of him when he goes ballistic with raw emotion on the court. I love that fire.

Did he actually get "hurt"? With it being only 4 weeks I thought it might be something cleaned out or a minor fix of something that has been nagging him.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

This guy sat near us in the 123 section at the game last week. He continuously yelled "stf and sit down Boeheim!" This went on the whole game. I couldn't resist taking a picture of him. He was a gem.

View attachment 2125
By the way, I really like how you captured him in mid "I'm a Jerk" mode.

By the way, I really like how you captured him in mid "I'm a Jerk" mode.

At this point, he was saying "Syracuse sucks". His wife thought it was funny, until I pointed the camera at him and took a few pictures. I want to post this on the Nova board. He truly was a gem.

Did he actually get "hurt"? With it being only 4 weeks I thought it might be something cleaned out or a minor fix of something that has been nagging him.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

I tend to agree, according to my "expert" opinion it sounds like a common scope job. Maybe has some scar tissue built up that needs to be scoped. The kid was close to 300 pounds for much of his HS career that puts a lot of pressure on the knees.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom