Class of 2016 - DE Adam Korutz (NY) Verbal to BC | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Adam Korutz (NY) Verbal to BC

Kid reminds me of Duerig based on how he plays. Knocks a kid out of the game at the 5 minute mark of his Junior highlights. Competition looks horrible, though.

Kid reminds me of Duerig based on how he plays. Knocks a kid out of the game at the 5 minute mark of his Junior highlights. Competition looks horrible, though.
Johnson City was always a pretty good baseball program and one we struggled to beat until we finally took them out during my senior year in resounding fashion. Competition level for football isn't the best but last I knew they were at least an A school.

Johnson City was always a pretty good baseball program and one we struggled to beat until we finally took them out during my senior year in resounding fashion. Competition level for football isn't the best but last I knew they were at least an A school.
One of the best football players ever out of Johnson City was Dick Dino, a tall rangy athlete who went to Syracuse to play football.

My memory is that he started at QB and was eventually turned into a TE. Ended up being a fine player for the Orange.

Let's hope Korutz continues the tradition.

One of the best football players ever out of Johnson City was Dick Dino, a tall rangy athlete who went to Syracuse to play football.

My memory is that he started at QB and was eventually turned into a TE. Ended up being a fine player for the Orange.

Let's hope Korutz continues the tradition.
And just think if you switched his first and last name... pure gold.

Offers include...

Army, BC, Northwestern, Princeton, Syracuse

As of right now he's a two star 5.2 rated kid. How long before he's bumped up ?

Ok, now this HAS to basically eliminate BC for McKeon, right?

PhatOrange said:
As of right now he's a two star 5.2 rated kid. How long before he's bumped up ?

I for one cannot wait to hear Addazzio wax on about how good it is for NY kids to play vs us. Tool.

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 5m5 minutes ago
Good news for Syracuse in its push for Mass. TE Sean McKeon: BC picked up a 3rd TE yesterday. Bad news: McKeon visits Michigan this weekend.

LOL. Thanks Stephen.

Good news for Syracuse in its push for Mass. TE Sean McKeon: BC picked up a 3rd TE yesterday. Bad news: McKeon visits Michigan this weekend.

LOL. Thanks Stephen.

Not sure how that's bad news. We haven't lost a recruiting battle against Michigan yet, unless you count transfer John O'Korn.

texascpa said:
Not sure how that's bad news. We haven't lost a recruiting battle against Michigan yet, unless you count transfer John O'Korn.

I was thinking that same thing.

LOL. Thanks Stephen.

3158931_20bf4b06b1c54809a5629deaf879070a.jpg

Well, Adam is listed at 270 pounds and from this picture, that number might be legit. I think he is going to be a DL.

Didn't realize BC took another kid from NY back in March, a DE from Latham named Brandon Barlow. 6'4 200. Never even heard of him. He can run. Definitely a development type player for them.

He's going to end up dressing 12 tight ends like Stanford did a few years ago. Should be interesting.

LOL. Thanks Stephen.

He's a DT for BC. Not TE. Marten could end up on the line as well. Will have no effect on McKeon

My god, fall in a ditch Harbaugh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom