Class of 2021 - DE Caiden Woullard (OH) Portal from Miami (Ohio) to Oklahoma | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DE Caiden Woullard (OH) Portal from Miami (Ohio) to Oklahoma

Cusesky8214

Living Legend
Someone to possibly keep a eye on. I noticed he follows Coach Williams and Erob then found this recent article saying we've reached out. Kid is a beast and will probably be a long shot.

Last edited:
I definitely get the impression we’re looking to add a number of pieces to the DL and DB’s. So the departures will have to increase.
Probably going to need to see 8-9 more portal entries. Seems like we’re looking at maybe 3-4 DBs, 2 OL, and 2 DT at a minimum

Probably going to need to see 8-9 more portal entries. Seems like we’re looking at maybe 3-4 DBs, 2 OL, and 2 DT at a minimum
I feel you will see a lot more portal after spring. Fran will get to make a good assessment over the next four months and the players will see where they fit. Fran seems very selective on who he is going after.

I feel you will see a lot more portal after spring. Fran will get to make a good assessment over the next four months and the players will see where they fit. Fran seems very selective on who he is going after.
Yes. Portal closes on 1/2. So far not many SU players have announced entering the portal.

I don’t think there would be much if any net gain; losing/gaining players to the portal after spring practice.

Yes. Portal closes on 1/2. So far not many SU players have announced entering the portal.
CAIDEN WOULLARD IN PORTAL FROM MIAMI, OH
# 90 DE 6' 5" 252 EDGE / 2022 - 29 TACKLES, 5 TFL, 4 SACKS/2023

images

2023 SEASON STATS​

• SOLO
  • SACK
  • FF
  • INT

He’s followed a lot of Oklahoma and Texas A&M recently. I don’t see him following anyone from Syracuse.