GREAT TACKLING SKILLS
TACKLES LOW IN FILM MANY TIMES FROM KNEES TO ANKLES, RB GOES DOWN IMMEDIATELY
TOO FAST FOR OL TO BLOCK GETS BY THEM QUICKLY

GOOD OFFER - WILL NEED TO STAY IN WGT ROOM, ADD MUSCLE WGT GET FASTER

2025 DL Cortez Harris ‘felt great’ about Syracuse offer​

December 14, 2022 Wes Cheng Football, Recruiting
Cortez Harris
Courtesy: Cortez Harris
One of the fastest rising prospects in the DMV area is 2025 defensive lineman Cortez Harris.

Only a sophomore, he played a big role in Dematha (MD) Catholic’s 10-2 season that ended in the WCAC Championship Game. The 6-foot-3 Harris is only 210 pounds, but as a lighter defensive end, he uses that to his advantage.

“I’m a speed rush/finesse move type of guy,” Harris said. “I always use my speed to my advantage. I’m not the biggest in the trenches, but I will always have the most heart.”
College programs have noticed, and Harris has already picked up offers from Akron, Maryland and Virginia Tech, and Penn State is also showing interest.

Syracuse is also pursuing Harris, and extended an offer to him on Tuesday.
“It felt great, honestly,” Harris said in an interview with The Juice Online. “I was very appreciative. Syracuse is a great school.”

Syracuse raced out to a 6-0 record this season and rose to be the No. 14 team in the country before ultimately finishing the season 7-5. That caught the eye of Harris, who met with Syracuse wide receivers coach Mike Johnson earlier in the week.

“He was funny and showed how into the game he was,” Harris said. “The coaches, if (they’re) anything like coach (Johnson), seem cool. I just have to get a visit up to the school to see the campus.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom