Class of 2014 - DE Harold Landry (NC) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DE Harold Landry (NC) Offered

CuseLegacy

Heights247@BCEagles247 8h
#BCEagles commit Harold Landry just received an official offer from ACC foe Syracuse. Profile --> http://bit.ly/10HmAL5

Looks like SU is starting the "let's see who we can flip". There was a GA player who is committed to Wake that they sent an official offer letter to today also.

Here's the pic that Eric White posted (clearly towards Landry)... (helps having Freeney, Art & Chan as stud D-linemen in the NFL):

BSFDvknCYAEu7Uc.jpg:large

Another defensive lineman named Harold ... I can already tell you how this works out ... I kid I kid ...

I guess someone should probably remind him that Dwight Freeney is Cuse grad as well

Eric White is a walking Syracuse billboard, football program historian and outright maniac on the recruiting front. I'm sure Landry is very well informed about Syracuse now. EW is ridiculously organized and on top of his game.

Would love to get a flip from him. Steal from a fellow NE ACC conference mate. Position of need.

HAROLD LANDRY III@HAROLDLANDRY2 7h
Mannn Syracuse showin hell of love!!

Also looks like he has been invited to play in the Semper Fidelis All American Bowl.

Uhhh right...

Reread that post. Two seperate players. Still working on my reading comprehension 5yrs post college.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

This kid has a SERIOUS offer list. A flip here would be incredible.

He's praising a BC coach as the #1 recruiter in the country and saying BC All Day. A flip may not be as inevitable as some may think.

He's praising a BC coach as the #1 recruiter in the country and saying BC All Day. A flip may not be as inevitable as some may think.
It definitely isn't inevitable but we have a great shot at getting a visit and from there it's anybody's game. That's all we can ask for

this almost never works out - since Shamarko and Sharpe, who has actually been flipped from a decent program in recent years? I know this is a new staff, but people are kidding themselves if they think there's a good chance at getting this kid to flip - especially with Addazio being a good recruiter

this almost never works out - since Shamarko and Sharpe, who has actually been flipped from a decent program in recent years? I know this is a new staff, but people are kidding themselves if they think there's a good chance at getting this kid to flip - especially with Addazio being a good recruiter
Still have to try though, recruiting is a game nothing more.

There's an old adage that goes "Nothing ventured, nothing gained". I like the fact that this staff is aggressively going after recruits.

Mitch Kimball. N. Illinois is arguably a better program than BC.