Class of 2019 - DE Jeramy Passmore (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE Jeramy Passmore (FL) Offered

Things can certainly change with National Signing Day still roughly a year down the road, but Jeramy Passmore, a 2019 prospect, says he is leaning towards one school early on in the process.

Passmore, the 43rd-ranked strong-side defensive end in the industry-generated 247Sports Composite, is armed with offers from Baylor, Indiana, Florida Atlantic and Syracuse among others.

"As of right now, Indiana is leading because they are showing me the most love, but I’m not ready to make a decision yet," Passmore said. "I want to weigh out all of my options, so I’m wide open as of right now."

The 6-foot-2, 250-pound Passmore continues to hear nothing but pleasant things about Tom Allen's program, and has a childhood friend who recently relocated to Bloomington as well.

"They are showing me the most love, and I like the way they plan on using me in their system," Passmore said. "I heard a lot of great things about the campus and the area from my head coach, who lived and played there.

"I can’t wait to get on campus this summer to see it for myself, and to see what’s up with one of my friends, James Head, who is up there now."

If all goes as planned, Passmore will be journeying through a flurry of Power Five campuses prior to the 2018 season.

"I don’t have the dates yet, but I plan on visiting Indiana, Syracuse and a few others for unofficials," Passmore said.

Passmore, who is also labeled as a three-star prospect, piled up 10 sacks during his junior campaign at Miami (Fla.) Columbus.

Jeramy Passmore previously labeled Indiana as the front-runner in his recruitment, and has now taken it a step further by locking in a visit date with Tom Allen's program in Bloomington.

Passmore, a 2019 prospect who straps up for the pads for Miami Columbus, is labeled as the 47th-ranked strong-side defensive end in the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

"I have a visit scheduled to Indiana on April 14 for the spring game," Passmore said. "Indiana is on me really hard. I’m building stronger relationships with multiple coaches on the staff. They are pushing for me to get on campus. I’ve heard a lot of good things about it and I can’t wait to get up there.

"They love my skill set as a pass rusher, and that I’m a big part of their 2019 class, as they have lost some defensive linemen after this past season."

Armed with additional offers from Baylor, Boston College and Syracuse among others, is Passmore keeping close tabs on any additional suitors?

"Boston College has jumped into the mix heavily." Passmore said. "I talk to (running backs) coach (Brian) White just about every other day and they really want me to get on campus. One thing about Boston College is that they have really good academic history within the school that can help you with life after football.

"They both are coming for me hard, but I’m taking it slow and won’t rush into any decisions until possibly late this summer once I get a few visits in."

As a junior, Passmore, a three-star prospect, chipped in with 75 tackles, 16 sacks and 20 tackles for loss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom