Class of 2021 - DE Jonathan "Bizzy" Brown (GA) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DE Jonathan "Bizzy" Brown (GA)

bnoro most certainly did not get banned.

He's probably taking a break from the board, given that every time he shared legit info, he was challenged, shot down, inundated with posters asking him to provide his sources before even considering the info provided might be true, etc.

Edit: this was not aimed at you, Nick44 . Just answering your question, IMO. I really don't know.
Can’t you just ban the idiots (besides me)?

Ok, I get it. I will take one for the team. But, think about all you’d be giving up. The valuable information...ok, maybe not. The insightful commentary...not my thing. The stupid ass comments...yeah that’s me. You don’t want to lose that.
PM me...I think we might be able to work something out. ;)

He's probably taking a break from the board, given that every time he shared legit info, he was challenged, shot down, inundated with posters asking him to provide his sources before even considering the info provided might be true, etc.

Edit: this was not aimed at you, Nick44 . Just answering your question, IMO. I really don't know.
Totally understand, thank you for your insight.

Over the years on this board when I notice a regular poster suddenly disappear I can’t help but to inquire. Hopefully all is well.

Who's your source for that info?

Thanks for the update. I always looked forward to his input as he has a lot of great information. I hope to read some more of his post soon.

So what's the deal with this prospect?

Is he a straight-up like-for-like position replacement for Nelson?

Or is it more a matter of the kid being a high potential athlete that the staff feels slipped through the cracks?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom