Class of 2020 - DE Latarie Kinsler Jr (FL) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 11/2/2019 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Latarie Kinsler Jr (FL) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 11/2/2019

Are we 100% this is locked up?

Only asking because today on his insta story he posted a bunch of pictures of him from his OV at Louisville. He also had a few Cuse pictures too.

He has now since deleted them but was just curious..

Nothing would surprise me. This entire recruiting cycle has been a freakin sucker punch.

Interesting Read

Seems that Washington wants to attend syracuse with LK. Have to assume we offer something to him to keep him commited

Are we 100% this is locked up?

Only asking because today on his insta story he posted a bunch of pictures of him from his OV at Louisville. He also had a few Cuse pictures too.

He has now since deleted them but was just curious..
He’s posted pictures from his Louisville visit at least a few times since he committed. Maybe he just likes the picture or something.

Might need a last minute Swag Daddy visit.

Now it seems we will have a multitude of Lb's and VERY VERY little DT depth. Perhaps we go to a 3-4 and utilize Kinsler as a weakside OLB at times next year

LOL I was just thinking we’ve never been on the good end of one of those stunts

I think this guy is on SYRACUSE fan. Saw my almost meltdown yesterday and wanted to play me LOL

Latarie, welcome to the Syracuse Football family!

Goorangefootball157496140074034156.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom