Class of 2022 - DE Malachi Davis (MI) Decommitted | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DE Malachi Davis (MI) Decommitted

Offers from CMU, Toledo, EMU, WMU, Louisville, Kent St, Miami (OH), Air Force, Ball St, BGSU, Tulane, Buffalo, Syracuse

Edit: Vanderbilt offered 3/11

Last edited:
Dohn has already ruined his announcement with the CB pick and I am sure will lower his ranking tomorrow.

Dohn has already ruined his announcement with the CB pick and I am sure will lower his ranking tomorrow.
Come on, man. First, it's his job. Second, it doesn't feel the least bit anti-climactic to me.

I'm happy about this commit, and I'm happy for the kid. You think he's gonna mope that 'Dohn spoiled it for me?'

I don't think so.

Agree 100% on the CB announcement. 247 easily could put into place a hidden CB option for guys who are deciding in short order, so their announcements aren’t impacted. Doesn’t matter if the kid cares or doesn’t care, it’s bad form.

Who cares if you put a CB in 3 months before a kid commits. They can still put in the long range projections publicly and keep the ones dropped within a few days of commitment hidden until the verbal is announced.

Extremely good quickness for his size. Would be big/strong enough to play immediately but also could grow to a 6'5 270-275 lb prototypical DE which is ideal for a 3 man front. Once again, if true, a GREAT system fit for us and a good get regardless of system.

Last couple classes we've finally been adding legit P5 size players vs some years prior with guys we'd have to force feed 30+ pounds on before reasonably expecting them to hit the field and hold up in ACC play.

Has a Ville and Vandy offer

Good sign for young DL talent

Agree 100% on the CB announcement. 247 easily could put into place a hidden CB option for guys who are deciding in short order, so their announcements aren’t impacted. Doesn’t matter if the kid cares or doesn’t care, it’s bad form.

Who cares if you put a CB in 3 months before a kid commits. They can still put in the long range projections publicly and keep the ones dropped within a few days of commitment hidden until the verbal is announced.
Totally agree. CB's right before a prospects announcement is making it about themselves and not about the kid. Recruiting has become a big business. Analysts want credit for having sources. That's how people get bambozzled into subscribing to these sites. I know for a fact that some analysts talk to staffs about potential commitments and in return the analysts give their commits favorable rankings

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom