Class of 2022 - DE Malachi Davis (MI) Decommitted | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DE Malachi Davis (MI) Decommitted

Curious why no MSU offer, or really any b1g for that matter

Curious why no MSU offer, or really any b1g for that matter
His first offer, CMU, was October 13, 2020. He was offered by SU on February 13, 2021. He committed to SU March 26, 2021. It could be between Covid last year and no camps/visits and shutting down his recruitment so quickly may have something to do with no Big10 offers.

His first offer, CMU, was October 13, 2020. He was offered by SU on February 13, 2021. He committed to SU March 26, 2021. It could be between Covid last year and no camps/visits and shutting down his recruitment so quickly may have something to do with no Big10 offers.
That’s reasonable. Was not trying to be critical, just curious as he’s a sizable prospect in MSU’s backyard.

That’s reasonable. Was not trying to be critical, just curious as he’s a sizable prospect in MSU’s backyard.
I agree. I'm surprised too but that's why I'm thinking perhaps his short recruitment period played a part. Doesn't mean they can't still offer him.

I agree. I'm surprised too but that's why I'm thinking perhaps his short recruitment period played a part. Doesn't mean they can't still offer him.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Class of 2022 Holt (MI) High defensive end Malachi Davis has decommitted from Syracuse, he announced on Twitter Friday. Davis says he is looking for a school closer to home.

"I wanted to be closer to home," Davis told All Syracuse. "I wish Syracuse and the commits nothing but the best in the future. But it was not the best fit for me."

Wonder if he’ll land at one of the MAC Michigan schools then…

This kid was a really good looking prospect. I would have to suspect the state schools are coming into the picture.

Last edited:
Know thyself before you commit.

I hate the recruiting game. Can’t blame a kid if he wants to be closer to home though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom