Class of 2020 - DE Morven Joseph (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Morven Joseph (FL) Offered

Man, that's some quickness. Something tells me his offers list is gonna expand...exponentially.

Man, that's some quickness. Something tells me his offers list is gonna expand...exponentially.
Looking at the Lake Gibson FB twitter just the past week Michigan St, Nebraska, GT, Kentucky and UConn have also been into visit.

Seems a little light to play DE.

Tweener? Someone with the versatility to do numerous things in a 3-3-5 system? Or just too small for high major P5?

Tweener? Someone with the versatility to do numerous things in a 3-3-5 system? Or just too small for high major P5?
Looks like he just wasn't a fit in the scheme brought in by the new coaching staff there. From 247:

"Joseph flashed some promise during his freshman season as an outside linebacker. Tennessee's previous coaching staff typically used him as an edge rusher or quarterback spy on third downs, and he showed some good instincts and closing speed in forcing some third-down incompletions against Georgia and Vanderbilt."

I'd contact him if I were on the SU staff.

hes a linebacker

Then no thanks.

We've seen the benefit of having LBs who are 225+ with mobility. Don't want small guys anymore.

Yeah we won't take a LB from the portal so it's mute. Tennessee already scrubbed him from their website but from what I can find he's 6-2 215. Played in 10 games last season and 2 this season with 16 snaps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom