Class of 2018 - DE Nick Fulwider (GA) Verbal to UNC | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DE Nick Fulwider (GA) Verbal to UNC

Step aside lightweights.

must be since we came out of nowhere and secured an official visit. :)

Reportedly had an OV to buttgers in Sept. not sure he followed through on it.

Listed at 6-7 250-260. Kid looks big time. Most sources have listed 20+ offers from Arkansas, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Louisville, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Tennessee, Maryland, Buttgers, UNC, GT, Duke, Iowa St, Minnesota, Syracuse and others.

Official Visit here the weekend of BC. lock the doors

Last edited:
Great frame, would be another athletic DT with some added weight. I would like to snag this kid.

This is a must get. He is our next great DT. He looks quick off the line and strong pushing those O-linemen around. wow Nov. 24th, roll out the orange carpet for this kid and family. Also beat the heck out of BC...

Last edited:
Would be a coup to snag talent from one of the more competitive divisions in Georgia.

Wonder what classes he'll enroll in
20171102_205532.png

Wonder if he still takes his visit or not...

Wonder if he still takes his visit or not...
Maybe he is saving a spot for himself but his commitment tweet sounded as if he had made up his mind.

Hard to believe that someone with such impeccable grammar would feel that way about higher education.
Unfortunately, Cardale couldn't spell SAT let alone pass the exam.

Maybe he is saving a spot for himself but his commitment tweet sounded as if he had made up his mind.

Yeah you're probably right, sounds pretty solid. If we get the kid from Bergen Catholic I'm cool, he's the one I really want us to land.

Yeah you're probably right, sounds pretty solid. If we get the kid from Bergen Catholic I'm cool, he's the one I really want us to land.

this kid was also a developmental DT so there's worse losses. Yes, that kid at Bergen is very intriguing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom