Class of 2019 - DE North Peters (CT) Verbal to Harvard | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE North Peters (CT) Verbal to Harvard

339B2D73-271D-455A-AECF-FA1AE3D36FBC.jpeg

Sarcasm font in effect:
He'd be a good get for the Quantum Mecahanics Dept. I'd like to see him after a couple of years building up his intellectual heft in the Astrophysics Dept. where his original 2-star rating would supernova into "billions and billions" of stars.

Mensa says his Critical Thinking Sparq Score was off the charts for a precocious kid from Connecticut. In his film I like the way he blindsides his professors with novel theories. North Peters is the kind of under-the-radar genius that ends up winning a Nobel Trophy or maybe an Outland Trophy.

Fingers crossed on this one.
We're due North!

Last edited:
Oh snap! Fuggettabout G5's, the Ivy's are snatchin' up my chickens now! The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

Oh snap! Fuggettabout G5's, the Ivy's are snatchin' up my chickens now! The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

Really liked this kid, yes, as most will say, he may have dropped in the staff's priority. Still thought he could have been a good one on and off the field. Another lost to G5.

Really liked this kid, yes, as most will say, he may have dropped in the staff's priority. Still thought he could have been a good one on and off the field. Another lost to G5.
And technically, Harvard isn't G5. They're FCS. Even worse!

And technically, Harvard isn't G5. They're FCS. Even worse!

And mares it oats and does it oats and little lambs eat ivy and kids eat ivy too wouldn't you?

I can never fault a kid for choosing an Ivy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom