Class of 2018 - DE Randy Charlton (FL) Committed to FIU, Indiana, and now UCF | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DE Randy Charlton (FL) Committed to FIU, Indiana, and now UCF

You get a commitment, and you get a commitment, and you get a commitment, and you get a commitment......

giphy.gif

Reminds me of a more condensed version of that 4 Star WR who verballed to SU and about half a dozen other schools. Not sure where he ended up. Possibly UCF as well.

This kid is having a field day against the LSU offensive line today. Been real impressive. Seemed to be a cuse lean at one point too. Disappointing, but there are plenty of other cats in the system. Definitely something to be said for him starting as a true freshman though.

Loved that spike. So did LSU. Obviously the kid doesn't project much between the ears.

Well well well look who popped up in the transfer portal. Do we make a run at him? He visited us 2x and loved it back in his recruiting days.

From what I remember he was arrested for something
If we are talking about the incident from a week and half ago, Collier got arrested not Charlton or the other football players. The others including Charlton were cursing and screaming at the University police. I guess yelling at police who you think are racially profiling you at your own school is wrong. But getting thrown out of school for not publicly apologizing for cursing at cops (who they have had more run ins with in the past) arresting a teammate sounds a bit like pre 2020 insensitivity. "Bend the knee" to campus cops who followw you all the time or lose your scholarship?????

Anyways I would hope that HCDB knows that police officers usually get cursed at when arresting someone in front of 10 or 20 of his friends. Even if we dont pick him up hope it all works out for this kid. Jeez.

After drag racing with another car, Collier was arrested for driving without a license and having an illegal firearm. There was a loaded AR-15 rifle, a loaded Glock pistol and another pistol under the driver’s seat. It was Collier’s 3rd time being charged with driving without a license. They were also smoking weed while driving. Other players, including Charleston were screaming at the cops during the arrest. The cops cut them a break and only arrested Collier. Minimize it and make excuses for it all you want General but this is just bad behavior and SU should stay away.

After drag racing with another car, Collier was arrested for driving without a license and having an illegal firearm. There was a loaded AR-15 rifle, a loaded Glock pistol and another pistol under the driver’s seat. It was Collier’s 3rd time being charged with driving without a license. They were also smoking weed while driving. Other players, including Charleston were screaming at the cops during the arrest. The cops cut them a break and only arrested Collier. Minimize it and make excuses for it all you want General but this is just bad behavior and SU should stay away.
You do realize Charlton wasnt in the car you referenced? Collier deserved to be arrested! Do you think Charlton deserved to be kicked out of school for cursing at police?

Here is the article detailing what happened. Again Charlton wasnt even in the car you referenced

Again he apologized for cursing at the cops (but not to the cops). Outside of Collier give those kids a break. Jeez. In some communities 11 and 12 years say worse to cops driving past. Do you arrest them too? Jeez!!!!! Where does healing start?

Reading comprehension is not your strength. I NEVER said that he was in the car that Collier was driving, I expressed NO opinion if he should be kicked out of school for yelling at police, I did NOT say that he deserved to be arrested. Now I will make use of a great forum feature BLOCK.