Class of 2026 - DE/TE Dominic Funke (MA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2026 DE/TE Dominic Funke (MA) Offered

blue-photo-u1

He is a one man wrecking dude now after a sophomore year with 12 sacks and 71 tackles and he has 2 more years? The kid is pumped after our offer. So am I Go Orange

OFFERED DOMINIC FUNKE 2026 ST. SEBASTIAN SCHOOL, NEEDHAM, MA
#33 6' 3 220 "EDGE"/ DL 455/ 14 - 1 HEAVYWEIGHT WRESTLER/ FRESHMAN ALL - AMERICAN
download (51).jpg

ASSETS PER HUDL SOPHOMORE FILM:

VERY QUICK
AGGRESSIVE
STRONG
USES INSIDE ARM TO GET QUICKLY AROUND OE INTO BACKFIELD OR STEPS INSIDE SPACING BETWEEN OUTSIDE OL INTO BACKFIELD - TOO FAST FOR HULKY OL'S
RECENTLY ADDED TO ESPN'S PLUS 2026 TOP 150 FOOTBALL RECRUIT RANKINGS
VERY IMPRESSIVE PLAYER

EXCELLENT OFFER

The addition of the S&C Coach is awesome for the New England area. Feels like MA has a few good classes of players coming up as well.
Love wrestlers and shot put players quickness and explosiveness.

I am assuming this young man is about 16 years old ( OMG ) he already has power and athleticism with discipline and commitment to boot please set up an ( NIL ) account for him NOW !!! he looks like he could be the next Tim Green.

I am assuming this young man is about 16 years old ( OMG ) he already has power and athleticism with discipline and commitment to boot please set up an ( NIL ) account for him NOW !!! he looks like he could be the next Tim Green.
I think the desire with Dom is ND offer. If he gets that, I think that's his destination. I would couch it at ND/BC to land him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom