Class of 2018 - DE/TE Ethan Edmonson (AL) Invited for OV Dec/Verbal to Southern Miss | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DE/TE Ethan Edmonson (AL) Invited for OV Dec/Verbal to Southern Miss

rvls lists (O) AppSt, Georgia St, Jacksonville St, Louisiana Tech, Memphis, Buttgers, South Alabama, Southern Miss, Toledo and Western Kentucky

I can see him project as a DT...and he appears to be a wait and see kid from the SEC schools.

rvls lists (O) AppSt, Georgia St, Jacksonville St, Louisiana Tech, Memphis, Buttgers, South Alabama, Southern Miss, Toledo and Western Kentucky

I can see him project as a DT...and he appears to be a wait and see kid from the SEC schools.

Small frame for dt.

Small frame for dt.

6-3 250. I made the comment after going back and watching the junior video. Seems to have big legs/azz and definitely the frame to get bigger in the upper body. He's not very explosive or fast as a rush end either. watch the 1:00 minute mark, 1:14 mark, 1:44, 1:45 they sort of illustrate my opinion.

Last edited:
What's weird is he wasn't blocked on most of his plays on Defense
Not really. I know the region; it's got Guntersville, Douglas, Arab, and Boaz. None of these schools has a player worth much. Also, seems like a lot of those highlights came from Arab, Boaz, and Crossville, none of which are any good.

I agree with PhatOrange; not very explosive or strong. He is fast, though. There won't be an SEC team scooping him up.

Not really. I know the region; it's got Guntersville, Douglas, Arab, and Boaz. None of these schools has a player worth much. Also, seems like a lot of those highlights came from Arab, Boaz, and Crossville, none of which are any good.

I agree with PhatOrange; not very explosive or strong. He is fast, though. There won't be an SEC team scooping him up.
I hear ya, but no one even tried to block him.

Sounds like not to many here feel they would offer a scholly to this kid. How do you feel about a PWO?