Dear ACC | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Dear ACC

And a thoroughly dishonest guy on this matter for a number of reasons (not least of which is his personal relationship with the parties, something anyone who's sat for the MPRE while at Duke, Cooley, or anyplace in between would be uncomfortable with).

Also, again he loves playing the role of contrarian; it was funny for awhile with his NCAA crusade. But it's tough to take him seriously now since he's so reflexively contrary about everything.

Jay Bilas fails to mention the rule that the ACC can review things like this after a game. It's a punch, buddy admitted wrong doing even if it didn't say the word punch. He apologized and Wilkes maturely accepted and posted a video about his feelings on all of this.

Posting Grayson Allen videos does nothing. The ACC has a different commissioner now that they did then. The ACC screwed that up and let the institution screw it up too. They have bias and it's hard to ignore but this isn't a Syracuse vs The ACC fight. Buddy was wrong, he is suspended. I don't see how people can argue about this.

How would you react if Syracuse was the 1 seed, awaiting Duke, and Paolo threw a punch? We would be screaming for a suspension and if he wasn't, we would be in uproar against the obvious, ACC bias.

It stinks for Buddy but stupid actions have consequence
Throwing a punch? Good gracious. Buddy was throwin' hands. FFS.

Throwing a punch? Good gracious. Buddy was throwin' hands. FFS.

He balled his fist and threw it into Wilkes stomach. He's not Mike Tyson and he's not Rick James, but he certainly wasn't apologizing for an inadvertent swing of the arm

Never going to get a fair shake in this conference.
The Office Reaction GIF

Hopefully The ACC gets chopped up and SU gets an invite to the B1G. I've watched quite a bit of B1G football and basketball and the officiating never favors certain teams over others. Even Rutgers gets a fair shake. The ACC is really bush league where the old boys club gets everything they want.

Hopefully The ACC gets chopped up and SU gets an invite to the B1G. I've watched quite a bit of B1G football and basketball and the officiating never favors certain teams over others. Even Rutgers gets a fair shake. The ACC is really bush league where the old boys club gets everything they want.
You don't think your perspective on the B1G is different since you don't have a rooting interest?

You don't think your perspective on the B1G is different since you don't have a rooting interest?
I don't think so. As I stated, Rutgers gets fair treatment, don't see why SU wouldn't. Maryland gets equal treatment but their sports programs are in chaos. Seems like the B1G feels that once you join you're a real member of the league. The ACC has a tiered system and SU is on the bottom tier and will remain there.

It hasn't. We just have a coach at the end of a legendary career who wasn't able to manage a roster and refused to hire a mercenary recruiter like he did with Troy Weaver.
It's not just basketball, it's football and lacrosse as well.

It's not just basketball, it's football and lacrosse as well.
Sounds like a massive conspiracy against SU.

Sounds like a massive conspiracy against SU.
It's not exactly a benefit being a New York program in a conference run by Tobacco road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom