Dear Clemson fans... | Syracusefan.com

Dear Clemson fans...

Rocco

Watching you.
  • Syracuse is 4 hours away from NYC, not a suburb of NYC by any means. We have corn fields. Not all of us have Brooklyn accents. "Y'all" sound like hillbilly idiots though.
  • You wear purple and your orange has a hint of pastel. That's neat. Grrrr Go Tigers.
  • To hell with your #3 ranking tomorrow, game on fockers.
  • If warm, Onondaga Lake is a nice place to take a swim. Don't worry if you accidentally take a mouthful or two.
  • Dinosaur BBQ doesn't actually have dinosaurs. Hate to pop that bubble...
  • Yes, the Dome does serve beer until the start of the 3rd quarter. It doesn't mean kissing your sister is acceptable. Enough with the excuses.
  • Correct, we will also beat you in basketball.

This is meant for the idiotic Clemzun fans, not the great CU fans that have posted with us all week.

You can say what you want about the south, but do you ever hear anybody retire and move up north? No.

Wait until you get to interact with Georgia Tech fans. They will break teams down with slide rules and charts showing your teams abilities inside the 20, at midfield and which side you run to the most. They will even post graphs and charts to illustrate.

Quick story.

A Clemson, Syracuse and GT grad were all sentenced to death by guillotine.

They ask the Clemson guy if he has any last words. He says God bless America. They drop the blade and it stops an inch from his neck. They let him go because god spared him.

The Syracuse guy's turn comes with same result and they let him go.

When they ask the GT guy for his last words he says, Maybe if you take the knot out of the rope the dang thing would work.

You can say what you want about the south, but do you ever hear anybody retire and move up north? No.
umm yes when you have this 7 months out of the year you bet your a$$ they/we do:

http://www.zifflaw.com/NYInjuryLawBlog/finger-lakes-named-top-lakeside-retreat

image.jpg

lake house view. The other 5 months keeps the southern rif raf out and the traffic down.

"Dinosaur BBQ doesn't actually have dinosaurs. Hate to pop that bubble..."

but beware of the KICKYERSAURYASSES lurking under the dome.

Last edited:
Funny post. But, ahem, not true. I know plenty of people who have returned to upstate New York in retirement. BTW, I will be one of them.

This. I am from Syracuse, moved to Miami for my internship, and I wouldn't be mad if I didn't live outside New York State ever again.

dont forget roadkill isnt acceptable tailgate food north of the mason dixon line

• Syracuse is 4 hours away from NYC, not a suburb of NYC by any means. We have corn fields. Not all of us have Brooklyn accents. "Y'all" sound like hillbilly idiots though.
  • You wear purple and your orange has a hint of pastel. That's neat. Grrrr Go Tigers.
  • If warm, Onondaga Lake is a nice place to take a swim. Don't worry if you accidentally take a mouthful or two.
  • Yes, the Dome does serve beer until the start of the 3rd quarter. It doesn't mean kissing your sister is acceptable. Enough with the excuses.
This is meant for the idiotic Clemzun fans, not the great CU fans that have posted with us all week.

Thank you, I think.

Please report back about the Clemson crowd at the game.

Hopefully we'll make a better showing than your former Big East teams.

Thank you, I think.

Please report back about the Clemson crowd at the game.

Hopefully we'll make a better showing than your former Big East teams.

You already have.

If you are cracking on the "idiotic clemzun fans", does this make you an "idiotic Syracuse fan"? Just asking...

If you are cracking on the "idiotic clemzun fans", does this make you an "idiotic Syracuse fan"? Just asking...

Do you think I'm an idiotic Syracuse fan?

As we all know, the term fan is derived from fanatic. nuff said.

Plenty of seniors move to Pennsylvania due to low income tax on them.
Many move back north for superior health and social care.

Well technically, every basketball court up and down the east coast is a Syracuse home court, so our folks never really leave home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom