Dear Maryland | Syracusefan.com

Dear Maryland

BiG doesn't seem overly strong this year. This MD has some nice players but with There in at the helm it does worry me.
yeah big10 is bad this year (even moreso than usual) so I think they should win their share of games - I think they're prolly bubblicious barring a couple upsets over MichSt/Purdue/Minny

I think they will be OK and make the Tourney. They have some good players. I think their zone offense stinks though and they played a lot of games recently. Against M2M they will win some games, IMO. Like others said, the Big 10 is down a bit. But seriously, their zone offense was terrible. They passed it around the perimeter and got a couple of lobs we fell asleep on. Then Huerter went nuts on some LONG ones and Howard/Battle just watching him on some. They should’ve had 60 tops, IMO.

yeah big10 is bad this year (even moreso than usual) so I think they should win their share of games - I think they're prolly bubblicious barring a couple upsets over MichSt/Purdue/Minny

They play Purdue on Friday. I guess when your conference decides to have its tournament during mid major week you have to start conference games in December.

The Bonnie's beat them without their best player on the floor, so are the Bonnie's good or is Maryland on the way to a very average season and the NIT.
Guess we will see when we play Bonaventure next month.

Did that Heuter kid go to Shen or a private HS?

I think they will be OK and make the Tourney. They have some good players. I think their zone offense stinks though and they played a lot of games recently. Against M2M they will win some games, IMO. Like others said, the Big 10 is down a bit. But seriously, their zone offense was terrible. They passed it around the perimeter and got a couple of lobs we fell asleep on. Then Huerter went nuts on some LONG ones and Howard/Battle just watching him on some. They should’ve had 60 tops, IMO.

Yeah, Huerter was obviously on fire, but he just stands still on offense. No movement without the ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom