Dear UConn, | Syracusefan.com

Dear UConn,

From the King James Bible as spoken to the Boneyard...

Malachi 2:3
Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.

Well said.

smb_131213_malachirichardson.jpg

i was in the UCONN boneyard yesterday after the announcement and they didn't seem to be too broken up about this news . mostly talk and cheap shots about the zone and how we can't develop kids into NBA talent. also seem to think it opens up the door for 3 star donovan mitchell.

i was in the UCONN boneyard yesterday after the announcement and they didn't seem to be too broken up about this news . mostly talk and cheap shots about the zone and how we can't develop kids into NBA talent. also seem to think it opens up the door for 3 star donovan mitchell.
Lol Mitchell would get no run here. Also we don't use many 6'3 SG's.

RStone7727said: " From the King James Bible as spoken to the Boneyard..."

Malachi 2:3
Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.

Very well spoken. When they got taken away with it, that must be when they got put in the AAC.

Saw that too...never heard of the kid until then.

Maybe UCONN is relegated to fighting PC for kids we don't want.

I give the advantage to UCONN, because I don't think anyone from PC knows Lebron.

hey i'm not going to write off this mitchell kid so early (he could turn out great) but i'm happy with our guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom