Defarrel Davis resurfaces | Syracusefan.com

Defarrel Davis resurfaces

tep624

Living Legend
Commits to Central Michigan as part of their 2012 class, a year after he couldn't qualify for SU coming out of Nassau. At least he resurfaced at a D1 school. Still wondering if we'll ever hear from Dale Peterman or Dom Timbers again.

I hope I don't offend anyone, but when I went to Scranton, we'd always call it Lackaknowledge College

Jonathan Murphy is driving up I-81 right now to rejoin us...BTW, he is picking up Idris Price at the Marathon Rest Area.

I actually came across some information about Peterman that he was leaning towards Youngstown State and they actually had a profile up on their website for him but I don't think he ever played there.

I actually came across some information about Peterman that he was leaning towards Youngstown State and they actually had a profile up on their website for him but I don't think he ever played there.
I posted this on Peterman back in October

Whatever Happened To Department
Former Ursuline CB Dale Peterman also attended practice and said he will join the team in the summer after spending the 2011-12 school year focusing on his grades. Peterman originally signed with Syracuse out of high school and spent the ensuing two years playing junior college football.
VC

http://syracusefan.com/threads/thursday-articles.22836/#post-240884

He does not appear on this 2012 roster

He did have a profile there last year

So does that mean he is coming this summer? I'm confused...