Dejuan | Syracusefan.com

Dejuan

Tobias Funke

All Conference
Watching the celebration after the game two things struck me.

1. I cracked up whn he pretended to drop he trophy. Really displayed the joy that he had, he genuinely just looked happy.

2. This kid had the chance to to just about anywhere to play college ball. He chose to stay local and I really believe it will pay huge dividends in the long run. My guess I if he went to UK he would be headed to Georgia State with Ryan Harrow due to a family illness if you catch what I am saying. I believe he has a Big Sophmore year and in the meantime is part of a special team. I am sure he is very happy with his decision.

1. I cracked up whn he pretended to drop he trophy. Really displayed the joy that he had, he genuinely just looked happy.

2. This kid had the chance to to just about anywhere to play college ball. He chose to stay local and I really believe it will pay huge dividends in the long run. My guess I if he went to UK he would be headed to Georgia State with Ryan Harrow due to a family illness if you catch what I am saying. I believe he has a Big Sophmore year and in the meantime is part of a special team. I am sure he is very happy with his decision.
I laughed my ass off when i saw him do that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DC has never once stopped supporting this team although I am sure he thinks he should be playing. I was loving it when he couldn't travel with the team due to injury and was calling out the Syracuse fans on twitter after a road loss for not sticking with the team when they were losing

there is no doubt in my mind that harrow was pushed out the door. They encouraged him greatly, to leave.

DC has never once stopped supporting this team although I am sure he thinks he should be playing. I was loving it when he couldn't travel with the team due to injury and was calling out the Syracuse fans on twitter after a road loss for not sticking with the team when they were losing
he is a great teammate... and a hell of an ORANGE.

i feel a bit for gbinije. imagine SU final four and all you can do is watch . hope he explodes next year.
That is so frustrating. Can he travel on his own? Be in the stands if he pays his way, or is it illegal for him to be in the building irregardless of how he got there?

I know tons of students are going to drive down, and he could easily hook up with a group to make it somewhat cheaper...

Tend to agree. I expect Dajuan to be much improved next year. Would be surprised if he isn't a starter for the rest of his career.

I'm sure he's buoyed by Fab's awful first year and 2nd great year and Rak's spare minutes last year and more time this year. RJ played sparingly as a frosh. It's JB MO so, though he's probably disappointed, he must be aware of the reality. If he can convince JB that he can play D he'll get a lot of time as he's really good offensively. What a monster the Center spot could be next year.

I think Scoop and Wes drove to see Cuse at in the tour eh the year they sat out. A fellow stude t took them

Hes going to be a great one before he leaves. He'll be ready and a good player next year, wonder how often we see Keita playing a wing spot in the zone on D whenever DC2 is on the court at the same time.

It has never been clearer that for our zone to be effective, we need a big enforcer in the middle. The Montana game provided us with glimpses of the offensive moves Coleman is capable of, and this year's limited experience showed him what he needs to work on defensively in the off-season.

We need some scorers next season. He has as good a chance as anyone to put points on the board for us.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Hope he saw what Fab did in the off season between his freshmen and sophomore years.

Loved the sense of humor from DC2, and his attitude at least outwardly, appears very positive.
The injury was unfortunate but it did allow Baye "Matrix" Keita to step up, which has been a major factor in our run.

IMO, The biggest difference I see happening between Fab's 2 years and Coleman, is Bernie Fine. Ever since that Bernie fiasco, we have not had anyone that has prepared our centers very well. Say what you will about Bernie, but he turned Fab right around. Imagine what he could have done with Rak, Baye and Coleman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom