Delaware Week Articles and Videos

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Delaware (at Chantilly, VA)
Saturday, March 16, 2024 | 2:00 p.m.

Streaming: FloSports ($)
Radio: TK99 (99.5 FM) / WAER (88.3 FM)

Last edited:
Decent show on Netflix, but I never watched it.

SU has Spring Break this week, so the LAX team is spending the week in NC.

Beats practicing outside in 30º temps with 25 mph winds.

The assistant coach's speech in Dazed and Confused immediately comes to mind.

Also, are we at a place as a society where we can just called Dazed and Confused exactly what it is - the greatest work in cinematic history!

Decent show on Netflix, but I never watched it.

SU has Spring Break this week, so the LAX team is spending the week in NC.

Beats practicing outside in 30º temps with 25 mph winds.
Where in the Banks?

I get that the team stayed on the road all week. But ever since Gait took over as HC the game week media stuff has been almost nonexistent. Kind of frustrating. Gait does his presser if they have an upcoming home game. No player previews at all. Under Desko he would do media regardless as well as one or two players previewing the upcoming game.

Not a big deal, just find it interesting. Really seems to have coincided with Gait taking the reigns

I get that the team stayed on the road all week. But ever since Gait took over as HC the game week media stuff has been almost nonexistent. Kind of frustrating. Gait does his presser if they have an upcoming home game. No player previews at all. Under Desko he would do media regardless as well as one or two players previewing the upcoming game.

Not a big deal, just find it interesting. Really seems to have coincided with Gait taking the reigns

Who is the current dedicated Post-Standard LAX beat writer?

Trick question. There isn't one. Hasn't been since Dave Rahme retired years ago.

Axe and Emily currently take turns, but neither one covers LAX as a full time job. And forget about seeing any WLAX articles in the P-S.

The Daily Orange and the rest of the student media is about it.

Reminder -- don't use this link to sign up for the Flosports streaming of the game. Use the one now on Cuse.com or on the Delaware Men's Lacrosse Website. It could save you $15. [It should be $14.99 for a month subscription. Some links will have $29.99/mo.]

Reminder -- don't use this link to sign up for the Flosports streaming of the game. Use the one now on Cuse.com or on the Delaware Men's Lacrosse Website. It could save you $15. [It should be $14.99 for a month subscription. Some links will have $29.99/mo.]

I am not paying for that crap streaming channel.

Game watch protest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom