Depth | Syracusefan.com

Depth

The drop off between our scholarship players and the walk-ons is astronomical.
I agree. Can't believe we even play Lydon, White, and the rest of the squad. I mean did you see our walk-ons? 7 points in 3 minutes. Probably would take Duke out behind the woodshed. We have the most legit walk-ons in the country, they need to see more minutes!

I agree. Can't believe we even play Lydon, White, and the rest of the squad. I mean did you see our walk-ons? 7 points in 3 minutes. Probably would take Duke out behind the woodshed. We have the most legit walk-ons in the country, they need to see more minutes!

I think the math on that comes out to 91 points per game. They need to shore up their defense though before they can be too heralded as our third platoon.

The drop off between our scholarship players and the walk-ons is astronomical.

My God is that right. Also, is it common that we have so many walkons and only one of them appears to be taller than 5'9"? How these guys formed any kind of scout team last year is amazing.

My God is that right. Also, is it common that we have so many walkons and only one of them appears to be taller than 5'9"? How these guys formed any kind of scout team last year is amazing.

That's correct. It's crazy they couldnt get anyone of size to walk on. This isnt something we can blame GMAC about too, is it? :)

That's correct. It's crazy they couldnt get anyone of size to walk on. This isnt something we can blame GMAC about too, is it? :)

I don't see why not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom