Derek confirms that if he begins to slide he will leave with dignity and not do a Jorge | Syracusefan.com

Derek confirms that if he begins to slide he will leave with dignity and not do a Jorge

CaliCuse

All American
Posada embarrassed himself last year beyond a believable degree . The man was useless on the field and most of his plate appearances. He forced Joe to make a highly publicized move and then got pissed because it was a perceived insult. No way Jeter goes out that way. It will be the end of Yankee single digit greatness on the field and a very sad day but it coming and no way to avoid it. :(

Posada embarrassed himself last year beyond a believable degree . The man was useless on the field and most of his plate appearances. He forced Joe to make a highly publicized move and then got pissed because it was a perceived insult. No way Jeter goes out that way. It will be the end of Yankee single digit greatness on the field and a very sad day but it coming and no way to avoid it. :(

And yet outside of Robinson Cano (and maybe Gardner) Jorge was our best hitter in the playoffs last year. Sad.

Jorge came off a decent 2010. I think the way he started the year in 2011 blind sided him as much as everybody else. I know he was upset at not being catcher and felt that had something to do with his decline and maybe so. The point is, you don't know when it will happen, just that it will. I can't imagine Derek walking out on his current contract before it's up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom