Desko sighting | Syracusefan.com

Desko sighting

PhatOrange

Living Legend
He was in Albany over the weekend at United's Summer Clash event.

I'm not sure who he was there to recruit. If you go to this link and click on the boxes (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021) you can see all the teams that were there.

Summer Clash – United Lacrosse

Tourney Machine

On a side note, the Gaffer Elite team won the 2018, 2019 and 2020 divisions. I think they're out of Corning. That's impressive to win all those divisions.

Looks like Desko will also be attending United's Jersey Shore event this weekend

DC1hJsjXsAI3uUa.jpg

DCRmphBW0AAtVKE.jpg

Looks like Desko will also be attending United's Jersey Shore event this weekend

DCRmphBW0AAtVKE.jpg

He wasn't at the Albany Showcase but he was definitely there on Sunday for the club team games.

The Kim Brothers play for Team 201 (2018).

The Kim brothers came to mind but I thought about them after the fact and didn't see them play. I thought they played for United?

The Kim brothers came to mind but I thought about them after the fact and didn't see them play. I thought they played for United?

While it's been reported they don't play club, the Kim brothers actually do play for Patriot (see their commitments listed here). It's a club owned by Chuck Ruebling, who is the head coach for Delbarton, which for those that don't know is a powerhouse in lacrosse. They've just won back-to-back NJ state titles. (The Kims attend Don Bosco, not Delbarton however.) My son's team has played in their box league, which I coached, and Chuck is a very nice, approachable guy.