Despite missing 32 shots, we only grabbed 6 Oboards | Syracusefan.com

Despite missing 32 shots, we only grabbed 6 Oboards

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
Pretty sure by sheer random bounces, a rec league team could have equaled that performance. Way to shrink.

Pretty sure by sheer random bounces, a rec league team could have equaled that performance. Way to shrink.

There were a lot of really weird bounces today. Some of what you are saying is true and some of it is just a strategic decision by JB. I imagine he told the guards to get back because he assumed we wouldn't be able to get the boards.

But where has Roberson gone on o boards?

There were a lot of really weird bounces today. Some of what you are saying is true and some of it is just a strategic decision by JB. I imagine he told the guards to get back because he assumed we wouldn't be able to get the boards.

Looks like they are putting a d rebounding shadow on him. literally. Havent seen that strategy too often..his guy just runs around in box out position.

Looks like they are putting a d rebounding shadow on him. literally. Havent seen that strategy too often..his guy just runs around in box out position.
Not a bad idea. He wasn't a threat to score.

I was trying to figure out how many minutes he played and finally got the box score at the post standard. I was astounded to see it was 25 minutes and he had only 4 rebounds and only one offensive one. No wonder he was invisible to me. I don't know what time Lydon went into the game but he was certainly dominant, though of course he played the 5 a lot. Hopefully this game was an aberration for TR.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom