Devan Carter | Syracusefan.com

Devan Carter

money3189

Living Legend
is a running back out of Rochester who is under the radar. Wheatley came by my school Thursday. He told me he really like this kid from Brighton High School. Brighton is a school known for its academics, and is traditional bad in football, so keep in mind that he doesnt have a great line in front of him when you watch his highlights, He have to get his pads level lower when he runs but I think he's legit.

Just watched the video. He looks really good even though he definitely is a man amongst boys on the field.

is a running back out of Rochester who is under the radar. Wheatley came by my school Thursday. He told me he really like this kid from Brighton High School. Brighton is a school known for its academics, and is traditional bad in football, so keep in mind that he doesnt have a great line in front of him when you watch his highlights, He have to get his pads level lower when he runs but I think he's legit.
Very impressive film. Hits the hole really nice and has legit speed .

Definitely runs a little high as you mentioned. Not sure about the competition level but if Wheatley likes him, I like him.

Just watched the video. He looks really good even though he definitely is a man amongst boys on the field.

Made a lot of progress from his sophomore year. I think he is definitely a D1 athlete.

Spaz, thanks for putting his highlights on. I totally forgot

He looks much bigger than lot of other RB recruits. Could be a diamond in the rough.

Won't be under the radar. As a junior, he set school records for rushing in a season, and rushing in a game.

He is under the radar in the Rochester Area, He didnt make 1 st or 2nd team All Greater Rochester. UB and Syracuse know about him, but not too many do. If he attends college camps this summer he could blow up. I will see him first hand in May at the HSPD camp sponsered by the NFL

He is under the radar in the Rochester Area, He didnt make 1 st or 2nd team All Greater Rochester. UB and Syracuse know about him, but not too many do. If he attends college camps this summer he could blow up. I will see him first hand in May at the HSPD camp sponsered by the NFL
As you would expect, they selected seniors from winning teams. But the young man as a junior ran for 1400 yds -- good thing Wheatley is making the visit now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom