Devo is alive and well | Syracusefan.com

Devo is alive and well

I always thought he could be a Delonte West kind of "instant offense" guard off the bench in the NBA. It never worked out for him.. but, hopefully he keeps up the tremendous success that he is having in Reno.

I've been trying to follow all the Syracuse players in the D league, it looks like Devo is the last cuse player standing! The D keague has a great iPhone app that you can check out boxscores and even watch some streaming broadcasts. I too have always felt Devo had the skills to play in the NBA! He has yet to break into the starting lineup but is very efficient points vs minutes. Regularly he will post 10-12 points in 10-15 minutes per game! At this point I hope he impresses someone to give him a pre season tryout!

Devo was a favorite of mine. Glad to see he's doing well.
I really liked Devo as well -he was our answer to the G'town thugs and Uconnvicts getting away with the constant pulling & grabbing on defense.

I know ED took some heat for his defense here. But I always thought he played hard on defense at times. Offense was his game, to be sure. He could really get to the rim at will. A shame he didn't get as many foul calls as he should have. He would have fit in well on this year's team with his ability to drive.

Loved Devendorf. Hated and misunderstood by opposing fanbases, and I loved it. He was an idiot, but he was a great teammate.

Not sure there was really much to misunderstand about Devo. He didn't really hide anything. We would have hated his guts..I mean...ALL TIME hate..if he was on Yukon, Pitt or Gtown.

Not sure there was really much to misunderstand about Devo. He didn't really hide anything. We would have hated his guts..I mean...ALL TIME hate..if he was on Yukon, Pitt or Gtown.

Yes he was misunderstood. Opposing fans (at least acted like they) thought he was a horrible person. He wasn't, he was just weird. Yes, he was a jerk on the floor - that was how he provided energy. But he wasn't a jerk to his teammates--neither on nor off the floor--which is most important when we're talking basketball.