Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rocco

Watching you.
Eric Devendorf@edeven233 Aug
#mybrothers cuse family pic.twitter.com/Y50NMWNsnk

TRob, DNic, Devo, Moten, Pearl.
BQypCgdCcAAdSMQ.jpg:large

Now, under what circumstances was this group together? I love that we have this Orange family!

I saw Hopkins and Dnic at the Zoo on Saturday. I belee there was a Bday party.

You know, that wouldn't be a bad lineup right there. A bit undersized, with Moten at the 3. But I think they could win some games.

In their primes, that would be a helluva lot of shooting for one team. Only one basketball, though, so I wonder how they'd coexist as a cohesive team.

But they'd put up a ton of points. They'd have to, as that would be an atrocious defensive team.

Eric Devendorf‏@edeven2324m
http://bleacherreport.com/1754179-the-greatest-trash-talkers-in-college-basketball-history… lmao!!!
3. Eric Devendorf (Syracuse)
hi-res-57060856_display_image.jpg

Jim McIsaac/Getty Images
Syracuse’s Eric Devendorf was a trash-talker supreme.
Just about anytime that he was on the floor for the Orange, he was looking to throw someone off of their game.
Brent Axe of Syracuse.com disclosed the full extent of Devendorf’s reputation:
Devendorf is one of the most disliked Syracuse players in recent memory. Devendorf certainly played with an attitude and talked a lot of trash on the court.
Let me say that again. He talked A LOT OF TRASH on the court.
Devendorf played with a scowl on his face and did not hide from a back and forth with opposing fans either. His off the court transgressions certainly didn't help his image and made him a target as well.
For Devendorf, trash talk is just a part of the game:
Growing up back home I used to play with older guys and whether they try to rough you up or talk trash and make you feel bad about yourself, it's a part of the game for me.

Miss that dude.​