Dexter - Now on Netflix | Syracusefan.com

Dexter - Now on Netflix

temery

What?
I had never watched an episode of Dexter until this past Thursday, when it became available on Netflix.

I am loving the show. Well worth the Netflix membership.

Same here .. almost throuth with Season 3 and wanting more.

Stop with the season 4 Finale. It is all Downhill thereafter

Stop with the season 4 Finale. It is all Downhill thereafter

I not impressed with Season 4 either so far and stopped watchin .. very poor transition from Season 3 (where Jimmy Smits was absolutely amazing).

Season 4 is a terrific season, always felt season 3 was pretty weak. Lithgow was 100x better in Dexter than Smits

Season 4 is a terrific season, always felt season 3 was pretty weak. Lithgow was 100x better in Dexter than Smits
Just not getting the return of retired Lundy; the lack of explanation for the breakup of Angel and Barbara; Dexter getting sloppy; Astor now really annoying. However I may reconsider picking it up again as Lithgow is one greatest actors alive.

Just not getting the return of retired Lundy; the lack of explanation for the breakup of Angel and Barbara; Dexter getting sloppy; Astor now really annoying. However I may reconsider picking it up again as Lithgow is one greatest actors alive.
Season 4 is amazing. As is Season 5 and 6. You need to push on. The series is fantastic

I not impressed with Season 4 either so far and stopped watchin .. very poor transition from Season 3 (where Jimmy Smits was absolutely amazing).
oops just read this after my post about Season 4. If you thought Season 3 with Smits was good then you should stop watching. haha. I thought 3 was awful. hahaha

I just finished Dexter last week. I really didn't have a problem at all with the series and was always entertaining to me. The last couple of seasons were not as good as the first few but I really was not disappointed until the last 10 minutes of the series finale. I thought it was extremely lazy and did not to this great series justice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom