Diakite | Syracusefan.com

Diakite

Newhouser

Hall of Fame
Love this kid's game, and for some reason I think he wrecks us tomorrow on the boards and protecting the rim. We need to win the perimeter battle because he is going to be a handful inside. It will be interesting to see how he and Huff play together.

Love this kid's game, and for some reason I think he wrecks us tomorrow on the boards and protecting the rim. We need to win the perimeter battle because he is going to be a handful inside. It will be interesting to see how he and Huff play together.
I was hoping this was a Diakite has a thumb injury and is out the first 3 games of the year thread.

On a side note, curious if Diakite is still sporting the Dennis Rodman/Sisqo look.

I was hoping this was a Diakite has a thumb injury and is out the first 3 games of the year thread.
I was hoping for some kind of snide remark that doesn't fully work like "He can get Diakite in the balls."

Yeah think he’s going to be a monster for them. Love players who can dominate without needing the ball in their hands.

On a side note, curious if Diakite is still sporting the Dennis Rodman/Sisqo look.
I was next to him at a urinal in the atl airport over the summer. He was in warm up gear so presumably connecting on a team trip. Had the sisqo look. That’s all I got.

And yes, I texted some people about it right after.

Did the carpet match the drapes?
I was next to him at a urinal in the atl airport over the summer. He was in warm up gear so presumably connecting on a team trip. Had the sisqo look. That’s all I got.

And yes, I texted some people about it right after.
Did he ask for a golden shower or were you too hydrated?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom