Did anyone else suffer 3 or 4 heart attacks at the end of this game? | Syracusefan.com

Did anyone else suffer 3 or 4 heart attacks at the end of this game?

HtownOrange

Living Legend
Before closing out the first half, I wasn't sure it would be a game. Then the guys closed the gap to 8 at the half. Coming out, they fought back and Duke just wouldn't go away. The lead changes nearly killed me. Great game by the Orange These kids may not be the best individuals but they do NOT give up on each other.

It's good to be Orange!

Before closing out the first half, I wasn't sure it would be a game. Then the guys closed the gap to 8 at the half. Coming out, they fought back and Duke just wouldn't go away. The lead changes nearly killed me. Great game by the Orange These kids may not be the best individuals but they do NOT give up on each other.

It's good to be Orange!
i thought it was going to be like Louisville...it almost was. They didn't look like they realized the time they had left. that shot was much needed. Scared the hell out of my GF when I screamed and jumped.

i thought it was going to be like Louisville...it almost was. They didn't look like they realized the time they had left. that shot was much needed. Scared the hell out of my GF when I screamed and jumped.
I was afraid of that, too. That thought would not leave my head until Gillon got the ball with 5 seconds.

I was actually calm the last possession; was either going to be a tie or we win. Haven't felt more comfortable with somebody taking a three with time expiring like I have this year. Battle, White, Gillon, and Lydon all have hit late big shots.

image.jpg
I had several "big ones"

It looked like we took way too much time to get the ball up the floor.
It's like Craig Nettles...I was sure when I was a kid, that he stepped out of the way a few feet, just to dive for the ball and make it a "Craig Nettles". Nah, to be honest, either or both of Battle-Gillon didn't realize there were only 5 secs left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom