Did anyone notice these Lyn tweets? | Syracusefan.com

Did anyone notice these Lyn tweets?

I'm not getting worked up over tweets. The nature of that media prevents people from expressing full, coherent thoughts that are often misunderstood.

I'm not getting worked up over tweets. The nature of that media prevents people from expressing full, coherent thoughts that are often misunderstood.
I don't understand this language and have long since given up trying to interpret.

Sounds to me he may be taking about a girl...looks like I just tried to intrepret again.

I don't understand this language and have long since given up trying to interpret.

Sounds to me he may be taking about a girl...looks like I just tried to intrepret again.

Bingo. Sounds home sick and love sick. Nothing more to see here

I thought the one tweet about why he had to come to Syracuse could also have been directed at his being sent back to SU from Pitt and saying because he screwed up, that's why.

One thing that really bothers me about social media is that too many people now post what used to be, and still should be, internal monologues.

The problem with text (twitter, posting, texting) is that things can often be taken out of context.

I wish him the best regardless of what he does.

Hes transfering. Is that old news to you guys? Idk thought I should throw it out there in case people didnt already know.

Hes transfering. Is that old news to you guys? Idk thought I should throw it out there in case people didnt already know.
Source?

This is the tweet I love:

“I say somethin & ppl gone make it bigga then wat it is ppl b all n my business but cnt blame dem”

Hey, here's a lesson for you: If you don't want people in your business, keep your mouth shut!

I could give a rats ass what this kid does at least they won't have to clean his puke up off the dome turf every other game. Again, year 4, Marrone's guys, Marrone's problems, don't care about who he hired, who he fires, who he recruits, what kids stay or leave. These are typical problems that go on everywhere and Marrone needs to deal with this stuff. This is what head coaches do and these are very typical problems at any program.

Eitherway, at this point I expect to win at least 7-8 games next year and don't want to hear excuses but these problems aren't anything out the ordinary or really reflect on Doug other than that he may need to do a better job judging character

Um, I don't know about it. All I see are a bunch of assumptions.

I was kidding. I had seen it speculated that he was gone once he got suspended, but this is the first I've seen someone actually come out and say it as a fact.

I agree, Lyns antics are immature and obnoxious. too many damn young athletes are all about themselves. As far as I'm concerned he can take a hike. Give me a guy who doesnt go out of his way to be a distraction.

Not to sound like an old fart because I'm not but when do we draw the line between teenagers and adults? Isn't he like 19? Aren't there soldiers on battlefield as 19,20, 21 year olds? Are they also teens?

I realize it's extreme but sometimes, I wish these kids could use a nice few weeks at boot camp to mature and force feed them some discipline.

Not to sound like an old fart because I'm not but when do we draw the line between teenagers and adults? Isn't he like 19? Aren't there soldiers on battlefield as 19,20, 21 year olds? Are they also teens?

I realize it's extreme but sometimes, I wish these kids could use a nice few weeks at boot camp to mature and force feed them some discipline.

They're old enough for old men to ship overseas to kill/die for their country, but they're too young to drink alcohol. Your argument is invalid. ;)

KeonLyn8 Keon Lyn

@OrangeFizz I'm not going nowhere! Idk why y'all would think I would be leaving #CuseNation for life

Figured as much. Like I said before, he's missing some girl, promises he's gonna fix it sometime, then justifies it with "moves need to be made". OrangeFizz just misread it and reported what they thought it meant.

"Moves need to be made" isn't the same as "I am going to move"

Urban Dictionary: make moves

To participate in measures that will ensure future success or personal achievement. To further ones' agenda.

I think you meant to ask is that new news to us guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom