Did anyone see Tom Creans accidental tweet | Syracusefan.com

Did anyone see Tom Creans accidental tweet

More proof that Facebook and Twitter will be the downfall of society. Nothing good comes from posting personal stuff on the internet. I didn't see it, but good thing for him it was a personal thing and not a recruiting impropriety. ;)

EDIT: That was definitely to a chick, not a recruit. He can make up whatever story he wants. Wonder if went to the same restaurant Pitino went to? :D

i love that he feels the need to say "wife and daughter are laughing at me"

"I'm doing great. I've been thinking alot about you since last weekend. A whole lot. How are you doing?"

He was clearly responding to someone who asked how he was doing. I seriously doubt a recruit would text him and ask how he's doing.

More proof that Facebook and Twitter will be the downfall of society.

In this context, isn't social networking good for society? If Crean was cheating on his wife, now she knows and can respond accordingly. I say more transparency is always a good thing.

In this context, isn't social networking good for society? If Crean was cheating on his wife, now she knows and can respond accordingly. I say more transparency is always a good thing.
But is she going to respond in 140 characters or less. That's pretty much what the world is coming to (for good or for bad).

Find it hard to believe a teenage boy uses the Twitter handle @sexygurl69xoxo.

Ya never know these days, do you? ;) But VERY good point. And I don't believe that is his wife's handle either.

The "I'm doing great" is what kills him and makes any excuses quite implausible.

Otherwise, suppose it was indeed a recruit who's grandmother just died. Then the rest of the tweet sounds logical.

I stand by my previous statement that Twitter is a terrible thing. From a financial standpoint, it will eventually go public and the founders will cash out, but the company will make Groupon look like Berkshire Hathaway in terms of profitability. From a societal standpoint, while people wanna hype the role it plays in crises like the Middle East, its drawbacks are far graver imo.

His wife is the sister of Jim and John Harbaugh.

Coach Crean has always seemed like a great family man, and we happen to go to the same church. I've always thought he seemed like a genuine and down to earth guy. For such a small town, his family is a real part of the community. For his family's sake, I really really really hope this is just a simple misunderstanding. But geez does this look really bad.

I don't mean to offend anyone, but in my experience, at least with the people I've known in my life, church going and religion don't seem to correlate with marital fidelity.

There's something troubling about a person who talks the family values game and then turns out to be a phony when it comes to practicing what they preach.

Not saying that Crean is...but?

Im way more creeped out by Tom Crean if that was sent to a recruit. I guess Calipari sends his recruits $$$ and Crean sends them candy and flowers. Whatever works.

Find it hard to believe a teenage boy uses the Twitter handle @sexygurl69xoxo.

images

The thing and that article that got me was : "college coaches can privately message recruits on Twitter but can't interact with them on the service's public feed"

Who's the dumbshit that came up with that rule?

The thing and that article that got me was : "college coaches can privately message recruits on Twitter but can't interact with them on the service's public feed"

Who's the dumbshit who came up with that rule?

images

do we know where Tom was last weekend? Was he at least at an aau event or something?

Too bad he didn't tweet "I love your ass babe". I'm sure Hoosier Nation would be watching their recruits even closer than they are now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom