Did anyone try to updgrade their season BBall tixx? | Syracusefan.com

Did anyone try to updgrade their season BBall tixx?

cpatrocks

Starter
Just tried to upgrade my preferred C tixx (Section 210/211)....

no dice...

Just tried to upgrade my preferred C tixx (Section 210/211)....

no dice...
I did. From 215 to 213.

When I upgraded to Preferred seating last year I was left in the cold by the ticket office and took what was left. Hopefully these will be a bit better. There were better seats available, but only as singletons or groups of 3.

Unless you get really lucky, the only way to really improve is to upgrade to Preferred B... and only if there are seats available there.

I did this am. I am preferred C, and went from 209 to 104. I can't believe I am saying this, but it was one of the easiest things I have ever done involving a ticket to a sporting event. Well done SU Athletics.

I really, really wanted to go to Section 113, right where it bends a bit so there is a nice angle for the court. Had seats on the end of the row too. I decided to go with 104 since I have sat there a zillion times, and very accessible to the bathrooms, concession stands, and most importantly; beer stand.

I did. From 215 to 213.

When I upgraded to Preferred seating last year I was left in the cold by the ticket office and took what was left. Hopefully these will be a bit better. There were better seats available, but only as singletons or groups of 3.

Unless you get really lucky, the only way to really improve is to upgrade to Preferred B... and only if there are seats available there.
I am in section 213, row H, seats 1 & 2. What row are you in?

Row I, but I suspect on other side of the aisle in 18 & 19.

Only for the Duke game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dead-horse.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors