Did anyone watch the Greater Syracuse HOF show? | Syracusefan.com

Did anyone watch the Greater Syracuse HOF show?

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
2011-inductees.jpg

Top Row (L-R) John Cherundolo, Gene Fisch, Brian Elwell, Chris Gedney, Bernie Fine
Bottom Row (L-R) Father Hesburgh rep?,Katy Schilly-Laetsh , Sue Ludwig, Al Romano

Monday night four members of the Syracuse University sports family were among the nine inductees to the local hall of fame. I would be interested in opinions on the speeches and your feeling on who and who should not be included in a "Greater Syracuse Hall Of Fame." What would be your criteria? I have some definite thoughts but want to see what others have to say first so as not to taint the survey

Well that sux.i purposely went to my room to watch at about 6:45.Turned on me laptop and forgot all about it.I have a good memory its just real short.At least it is on again thursday.

Well that sux.i purposely went to my room to watch at about 6:45.Turned on me laptop and forgot all about it.I have a good memory its just real short.At least it is on again thursday.
Computers and web sites like this have a way of doing that to people.

It is amazing how time flies when you get absorbed in a passion. It takes a lot of restraint to stay away from this site. Any time you open the page you take a chance at becoming like Alice in Wonderland as you spin deep into another world.

The other morning my wife called me to breakfast, she wasn't too pleased when I showed up two hours later, not good.

Chess is the same, years ago I played in tournaments, where you had to press a clock after every move. Sometimes you had a 2 hour time limit, it's amazing how fast that clock ticks away when you get entrenched in positions & possibilities.

Wow, I feel like I just took a Cali trip and I haven't even had my meds yet.:p

LOL, happens every night the wife calls me for dinner.By the time i get down there its cold.Wife almost divorced me because i played Day Of Defeat every free moment i had.I had to break the cd in half so i couldn't reload it.So now she wakes up and plays world of warcraft,comes home from work and plays world of warcraft and comes to bed about midnight.